bigelsen.com

Image

Recently, I had a 50-year-old male patient who works 6 days a week standing up 10 hours a day.  He went to a physician that is covered in his insurance plan with a chief complaint of sore feet.  The doctor did multiple tests including an MRI that cost a total of $8,000.  The patient went to the doctor because his insurance he thought would’ve covered the whole thing.  However, his insurance only covered $3000 of the eight and he had to come up with the rest of it himself.  The patient’s cholesterol was 204 which is considered slightly above the normal and therefore, he was given a statin drug.  He was giving a diagnosis of probable P.A.D. or peripheral artery disease.

What would one think that the most common cause of sore feet on a 50-year-old person who works six days a week and all that time he is standing up 10 hours a day?  Maybe, if he sat in the chair some of the day, he wouldn’t have sore feet.  Duh!!! This is what I call “Medical Idiocracy”.

In the future, I will present a number of cases of modern “Medical Idiocracy”.  They are so common it is truly scary.  Remember, Doctors Are More Harmful Than Disease.

A bear eats everything it can during the summer and stores all of its energy in the fats.  So does every other animal or creature on this planet.  When you eat the fats of the animal, you get all their energy stores.  Weston Price D.D.S., many years ago, found 14 civilizations that had perfect teeth and great longevity.  The only thing these civilizations and societies had in common was the type of foods that they ate.  70% of the diet was animal fats, animal bones and animal proteins.  The other 30% of the diet was vegetables and seeds and nuts that were fermented.  The late Bob Atkins, a brilliant physician, came up with the same conclusion.  All of this lean food is weakening our population.  I tell my patients to go out and get a juicy, fatty steak that comes from a free range organic animal and that is the healthiest you can get.

According to American medicine, everything that we should eat should be lean and, once again, we must’ve had a dumb Creator that put cholesterol into such things as milk, butter, etc.

Advertisements
Link | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.